Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Week Five - Awesomeness!

With the right mascara, my eyelashes start to resemble butterfly wings. My eyebrows are growing in at a fantastic rate - I missed one application this week (and the rest of my nightly routine) - but things are going at a great pace. I am happy. I'm concentrating more of the formula on my eyebrows now so that the ends will start to fill in, and extra bits (I still put two drops in the cap of the formula and swish the applicator brush in that) go on my eyelashes.
Added some mascara - Maybelline Lash Stiletto in black (my eyelashes are still pretty light naturally - I am a natural blonde) and took it at a different angle so you could see the eyebrow progress better too (I don't might them coming in darker and have been told for ages by hair stylists that this would happen).
No make up, eyebrows coming in well!


I cannot tell you how excited I am about this progress. I have pulled a few hairs here and there, but otherwise have stayed strong, and the sped-up results with Latisse really helps morale. If you've experienced the woes of trich, you can definitely imagine how often I stare and pet my new eyebrows in the mirror. I'm not worried about shaping them much yet; I would be fine with Brooke Shields-type thick brows; I've been so long without!

4 comments:

  1. Your results look amazing! Hope you're continuing with the experiment and are still seeing more growth.

    I'm glad I found your blog. Also trying to regrow some eyebrow, though I haven't pick at them much.

    Your story is inspiring and gives me hope to try Latisse on my brows as well.

    So happy to see your success. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... I've heard that this Toronto Latisse product is really useful for eyelashes, but I had no idea that is good for eyebrows too. It's great that I've found out about this thing and I will give it a try! I want to have full eyebrows, with a better form, not like I'm having in this moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Latisse is best eyelash solution popular as cosmetic product to grow eyelashes and eyebrows hair. Latisse for sale online in cheap cost to boost eyebrows hair growth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Latisse not only can it be Used for Eyelashes, but for Eyebrows too! you can buy generic latisse online with reasonable price at nestpillmart pharamcy.

    ReplyDelete